back to school
1. Basic skinny jeans is what you need. You can never go wrong with them. If there are days you woke up late because of homeworks or just stayed late partying these are easy to wear and pair with anything and you're good to go! mother the looker skinny jeans
2. A tote bag is another essential. A cute tote bag is a good choice. you'll have to bring tons of books and other stuff, that's for sure. But still look stylish. Pick a color that matches any outfit so it's a lot easier to pair with your whole outfit. jcrew tote
3. Basic tee. Enough said. wear shorts with them, jeans, skirt, leggings, pants, put it over a dress. wear it with just underwear if you want. BASICS people!
4.Since it's fall season it's going to be chilly. get some nice Trench coat to keep you warm while you wait for the bus or walk to the parking lot. burberry trench coat
5. A cute scarf is in need. you never know when it might get a little bit chilly in your classroom. use your scarf to keep you warm. closed splatter scarf
6. Basic ballet flats is something easy to wear to school. You don't wanna be walking in heels when you park a mile away from your class right? tory burch ballet flats
7. Comfy oversized sweater is another essential. It always feels like your home because of it being oversized and just very comfy, yet very stylish. acne sweater
8. A good watch. what if the clock is broken? and your professor fools you that its not yet time? you'll never know the real time if your didn't have a watch! So go get a watch. michael kors watch
I know it's a little bit late for a back to school post. But I just started school so..... whatever. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be wear these stuff. I'm going to be wearing SCRUBS people! SCRUBS! ugh! So I decided to go to marshalls since I had to get some damn scrubs. I found some. I did the best I can to look cute on scrubs. I got the zebra print ones. hahaha! I'll show you on another post.
How's your classes going? (if you're a student) If not, How's the start of fall season for you?