Fall Essentials (Casual look)
1. Oversized sweater are always an easy chic look.
2. Not so basic leggings. Look for something thick and has some details on it. That will give you a not so boring look.
3. Big purse. In case the weather changes to something colder or warmer you have a place to put the extra pieces.
4. Parka jackets. My favorite jackets. Pick a color that will match most of your wardrobe.
5. Layers of arm candy. Gold is the safest color to go with. Michael Kors
6. Neutral scarf are always a necessity. Gives you that effortless look yet chic at the same time.
7. Some flats. I chose the pointy one so it gives you a little edge to your look. steve madden
This is my usual look everyday. Something easy to wear yet not letting go of the chic look. What are your essentials for this coming season?