Summer essentials $50
1. Neutrogena sport face spf 70+ $9.95(target) we all need sunblock. not just for summer but all year round.
2.flowy dress $50(topshop) but there should be something similar but cheaper from forever21 or h&m. flowy dresses are trendy and very comfy. so with the heat that we get this summer its not good to wear tight fitted dresses. go with the ones that bring wind to your body.
3.havainas $18(nordstrom) or any type of rubber flipflops that you can easily wear to the beach and you dont have to worry about getting them wet.
4.denim short shorts $50(abercrombie) but try going to outlet stores. I usually get mine from outlets since they sell it for 10 bucks to 15 bucks.
5.good lipbalm $3 (blistex) this is a lip treatment. a better one than lip balm. since its really hot, you might have to use something stronger to prevent your lips from looking you know what.
6.pair of bikinis $ 10-20 (H&M) you never know when you're going to hit the beach or pool! better be ready!
7. strappy sandals $50 (zara) something you can wear a little bit stylish around town.
8. some accessories with a pop of color $ 14 (nordstrom) even if you try to be simple since its summer and you wanna relax, you still need to put a touch of fashion in every bite.
9.tinted moisturizer $30 (benefit) you need to moisturize. but you also want a flawless skin. do not put foundation, its gonna be cakey. I learned my lesson. just some tinted moisturizer. a natural look is good for summer.
10. a giant straw bag $33 (jcrew) goes with everything. and you can put everything in it since its gigantic.
11. a loose thin shirt. $9.95 ( H&M) an easy wear if you're in a hurry. but still very stylish.
here are some of essentials for summer at a budget. did you get your summer essentials already?