what you need:
1. acrylic paint (must have white)
2. get rid of that spray can. I accidentally put that there.
4.paint brush (the foam will do)
5. that thread used usually for plants
6. mixing plate (or plastic bag or paper or your hand, anywhere you can mix some paint)
7. glue stick and glue gun
8. the sandals (these are from forever21) only 7.50!
start by painting the straps white. if you have the white one then forget this step. haha.
let it dry. then paint it with whatever color you wanna paint it with. I chose teal. just because I want to paint it teal.
let it dry. (try blow drying for faster drying power)
start wrapping that thread. using a glue gun with a glue stick in it, glue the tip of the thread under the straps. then start wrapping tightly. make sure the straps are all dry from the paint.
at the end, glue the end of the thread just like when you started. you're smart you know what to do. haha.
here's the finish product!
BTW, I wore the sandals right away!